Have any of the following happened to you?
- Discovering you have kidney disease and a physician giving you a list of foods to avoid
- Being told to “wait and see” what happens with your kidneys
- Being told to have better control of your blood sugars to save your kidneys
- Being told to prepare for dialysis because it is “the only way”
I have news for you! It does note have to be that way! Let's simplify CKD nutrition!
There is a place for all foods in a healthy lifestyle (yes including kidney disease) and that is what I strive to provide for my clients and readers. I want your food to be nourishing AND fun. If you have a chronic disease like diabetes or chronic kidney disease, we can work together to understand how to combine foods in a way that is both delicious and practical for your lifestyle and stage of disease. My goal is for my clients and their families to be able to eat the same meal and enjoy it, no more cooking three meals for different family members based on their different health conditions! Together, we can simplify CKD Nutrition!
I am confident I can help you feel empowered about your food choices. I offer free calls to see if we are a good fit for one another!
Ways we can work together
We would love to present to your group! Nutrition and food are fun; let's bring back the fun!
Meet the Dietitian
Hello! My name is Amanda. I am a Registered Dietitian double board certified in kidney nutrition and diabetes care. I specialize in nutrition for people with kidney disease and diabetes. My aim is to simplify CKD nutrition so you can:
- Be confident in your food choices
- Eat your favorite foods without fear
- Live your life!
As an expert in my field, I’ve been quoted and presented about diabetes and kidney nutrition. Most importantly, I’ve helped people just like you!