I strive to provide a variety of services to meet each individual where they are at. Not everyone is interested in private nutrition counseling, so there are other offerings like group classes and blog resources to help learn and meet your needs. I strive to be the dietitian near you, even if we are across the country. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please reach out to me at email@example.com and let me know what you are looking for and I will see how I can help.
- Online self-paced modules
- Live Q&As
- Online community with other students
- Dozens of recipe ideas
- Handouts to reinforce session topics
- Check out the current group class options
- Individual support
- Online sessions
- Chronic disease prevention and treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Learn more
- In-person or virtual
- Flexible timing (30-60 minutes)
- Live or pre-recorded
- Topic of your choice
- Learn more
I need a dietitian near me
As a virtual dietitian, I am passionate about helping individuals improve their health. I am also just a click away thanks to the ability to work with individuals remotely. If you personally prefer to find a dietitian that is geographically near you, that is prefectly understandable. Check out EatRight’s* tool to find a dietitian that specializes in what you need.
Dietitian can help with a variety of conditions and we are here to help you! Share your nutrition problems and concerns with us and we will help come up with a solution. Solutions can look different for everyone and often involved small measurable steps to achieving larger goals. Research shows that setting small achievable goals leads to larger changes over time and is more sustainable than setting large goals and potentially becoming discourages if those goals are not met.
* This tool is sponsored by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and requires dietitians to be members of the organization to be listed. There are dietitians that may be great resources that choose to not be members of the organization and therefore are not listed.